terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006

That is my one true wish


My heart was once full of pain, full of sorrow my words can't even explain.
Like an angel I came to find that the love I needed was there all the time.
We talked and waved and that was all, I never thought much when I seen you in the hall.
As time went on and we became friends I felt my love for you start to begin.
How do I tell you? How do I put this feeling into words? The only thing I can say is all I want is you. That is my one true wish is that someday I will have you, for me to hold and to kiss. That feeling in my heart, yes that is my one true wish. You ask me what this feeling is. This feeling is my heart telling me that I love you. But how can I tell you this after all my heart has been through.

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

estou a adorar as fotos que auxiliam á descrição dos poemas, esta é uma das minhas favoritas, mostra bem toda a timidez que existe em ti :). Este poema é directo e frontal, é algo que sentes e vem lá do fundo, vem obviamente do coração....e eu tou simplesmente a ADORAR :)