quarta-feira, setembro 20, 2006

You´re gone


There's a thousand words that I could say to make you come home.Seems so long ago you walked away...Left me alone...And I remember what you said to me...You were acting so strange.

And maybe I was too blind to see that you needed a change.Was it something I said,to make you turn away,to make you walked out and leave me cold.

If I could just find a way...To make it so that you were right here...right now...I've been sitting here can't get you off my mind (cant get you of my mind....I've tried my best to be strong, I've drove my self insane wishing I could touch your face...But the truth remains you're gone...

Now, I don’t wanna make excuses baby, won’t change the fact that you're gone...But if there something that I could do won’t you please let me know...The time is passing so slowly now...Guess that my life without you and maybe i could change my everyday....But baby I don’t want to.

So I'll just hang around and find something’s to do to take my mind off missing you...And I know in my heart you can't say that don’t love me too...

Please say you do...I've drove my self insane wishing I could touch your face....but the true remain ...

you're Gone...




(Letra da Musica "You´re Gone dos N´Sync...secalhar um pouco...fora de "termo" mas a letra realmente diz tudo)

Sem comentários: